Tuesday, December 10, 2013

self portraits and portraits

  • Favorite tips-

I liked how in the first article the author told you to get a text object to focus on before you start taking pictures with a timer so you know what your focus is. 
I also liked the authors tip on setting a high timer. Its smart, you get more time to get relaxed and ready for your picture. 
  • Environmental portraits 

          
I picked this photo because i like how natural and canned it looks. This picture makes her look really at home i guess you could say 



I picked this picture because softball is really important to me and in this picture you can tell how much this girl also likes softball. she looks really natural and happy.
  • Casual portraits 

This is a good casual picture in my opinion because it doesn't look posed at all and it looks very normal. Both the baby and the woman look really happy.
  • Formal portrait

I like and choose this picture because it's formal. it looks really professional.
  • Favorite self portraits

 I picked this because its fun. Its a good picture, not to serious, not to silly.                                                                                                                                                                 
I picked this picture because i like the font and i like how he took it. everything about this picture i like. 
      I will take pictures of both me and my partner. we will go outside and probably take pictures by a tree. I will set up a timer and take a picture of me and then ill take a picture of my partner. Im planning on continueisly checking my focus to make sure its a good photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment