Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Favorites of 2013


          Counting Stars by OneRepublic is my jam. For sure my favorite song from 2013. Its fun and catchy and it just puts me in a good mood. Especially in softball. ill be jamming out on the field with that song stuck in my head. 


        My favorite movie is a hard one. I would say that my favorite movie is This is the end. I love James Franco and he was hilarious in that movie. Plus all the actors in the movie are really good actors and are really popular right now. I think I've watched it about a million times. no joke, over and over. 



       The news story that affected me the most this year was the fire in Yarnell, Arizona. I lived in Az when this happened and i actually knew one of the firefighters who was my cousins friend. That impacted not only me but a ton of people. It was a big wake up call for especially me just knowing how people risk their lives everyday and sometimes its a risk that was to risky. So because of this i now look up to firefighters more and respect their jobs more.
       

                                                               
                                                                Malala Yousafzai
         Malala was shot in the head by an Taliban assassination attempt. She was a target because she was trying to speak out about bettering the girl education under Taliban rule. After she survived the shooting she started to tell her story all over the world.


    My favorite sports figure for 2013 is Arron Rodgers. He's the quarterback for the green bay Packers. I picked him because he's my favorite figure in the NFL and he's a great quarterback. All season he was out because of a broken collar bone but he played in a game against the lions on Thanksgiving and lead them to victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment