Friday, May 9, 2014

major project assignment selection

Prezi

I want to do a prezi about how technology has advanced over the centuries.
I will be interviewing Ricardo who has interest and knowledge about todays technology
and i will be taking pictures of some of the technology around our school that we use.
Also i will be researching how technology has improved and what it will possibly look like in the future.

I will be making a prezi about technology and how it has improved.
This will be an easy way to explain information about our technology and also give a visual aid.
I will take pictures next class of the technology we use around our school when ever i can get to a camera or just use my phones camera and after i take the photos I'm planning on saving my pictures as soon as possible so if not that day the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment